Wedding Fayre 19th September 2010 - Buxton, Derbyshire Peak District
Sorry, you have now missed this wedding fair
If you would like to know when any future ones are being held, then please subscribe to our mailing list. We only aim to send out a monthly news letter, so you won't be inundated with things from us.
When is it?
11 am until 4 pm on Sunday 19th September 2010
Where is it
The wedding fair is being held at Hargate Hall, Wormhill Buxton - in the heart of the Derbyshire Peak district.
Are you planning a wedding or civil partnership? Come to our wedding fayre and meet local wedding suppliers.
Come to our wedding fayre and you will find plenty of ideas and services on offer.
There will be:
- Memosa - contact via
- Flowers for You - 01298 26200
- Professional DJ and Dance Floors - Spirits High - www.spiritshigh.org.uk
- Wedding dresses - Bebra Designs - www.bebradesigns.co.uk
- Wedding planner - Kelly Hood - www.bohoweddingsandevents.com
- Hair Dresser - Toni and Guy - www.toniandguy.com
- Ruth's Cakes - 01298 813393
- Mr Chippy - Dennis & Tracey - 07544 766702
- Devonshire Spa - www.devonshire-spa.co.uk
- Enjoy Chocolate - www.enjoy-chocolate.co.uk
- Whesthill Stationery - www.stylistsinstationery.com/
- Sumar Design - www.sumardesigns.co.uk
- High Peak Marquees - marquee lining - highpeakmarquees.co.uk
- MCM Event Hire - wedding chairs and crockery etc - www.mcmeventhire.co.uk
- Claire Taylor Therapy and Training - www.claire-taylor-therapy.co.uk
- Bunting Queen - www.buntingqueen.co.uk
- Bodysculpture Me uk - www.bodysculpture.me.uk
- Bliss Beauty - www.peaksanddalesweddings.co.uk/Bridal-Beauty/bliss.html
- Peak District Dairies - www.peakdistrictdairy.co.uk
- Peak Party Design www.peakpartydesign.co.uk
- Caterers -
- Local Brewery - www.buxtonrealale.co.uk Buxton Brewery
- Wedding Car - tideswell-hire
In addition to the above The Wedding Guide will be giving away their magazine and taking entries for a free prize draw for a 2 week Honeymoon.
Lots of people have been asking us here at Hargate to host a Wedding Fair to show off the Hall as well as the local suppliers that get involved with so many of our wonderful events.
We have teamed up with Kelly at Boho Weddings and Events to put on a Wedding Open day we would love it if you could get involved!
We want to make the wedding fair as fun and informative as possible. This is a local venue so our aim is to showcase our local suppliers. We are trying to make the day as interactive and interesting as possible, more of a day out for the family not just a wedding fair!
The days events will take part in the hall itself as well as the marquee, and (if the weather is kind) hopefully outside.
We have a fantastic wedding fashion show hosted by Bebra Designs, celebrating 25 years in Business, decoration throughout the hall and the marquee, Wedding entertainment throughout the day, Supplier demonstrations, our tea shop selling refreshments and local cakes, local food and drink, the opportunity to have your photo taken and Goodie bags and more!!
There are many ways you can get involved:
Exhibiting: There are 2 options:
A stand in the hall or marquee area 6' x 2'6" foot table is £75 this also includes any promotional material you wish to put into the Goodie Bags.
A room in one of the apartments (of which there are 12) is £125. The apartments are a lot bigger and offer many possibilities, perfect for anyone who has a lot to show off or wanting to add in consultations, or more personal demonstrations, they also have cooking facilities. There is also the option to share with anyone else you feel would suit your business and split the costs.
We are also asking exhibitors to think about how to make their stands as interactive as possible, can you offer demonstrations? If you make a product can you be doing this on the day to show off to the visitors exactly what it is you do?
Goody Bags: If you can’t make it on the day but would like your promotional literature to go in the Goody bags the price is £10.
Entertainment: If you wish to supply entertainment for the hall or marquee we will be giving each entertainer allotted times, to fit in with the fashion show.
If you wish to also have a stand along with the entertainment we can do this at a discounted price.
On the day there will be signage up to show where all stall stands are and all guests will be given a guide, listing who is exhibiting and where they can be found, along with their contact details for future reference.
All guests will be asked to sign in and contact details given to stall holders after the event (providing they have given their permission)
In addition to this we will be putting posters up in the surrounding area, advertising with High Peak radio, Buxton and Peak advertiser, as well as many regional websites, facebook and twitter.
We would also ask that any of you would advertise it and link to our wedding page https://www.hargate-hall.co.uk/wedding-venue/wedding-fayre anyone linking to this page we will also add your logo and link to the wedding fayre page
Please let us know if you would like to book your place and we will follow with a booking form. We would ask for full payment up front please and all cheques made payable to Hargate Hall Ltd.
For more information please contact Julie and Anthony firstname.lastname@example.org (01298) 872591